The Facts... without the Lecture
1. There are different emergency contraception choices available that are effective for different lengths of time (up to three to seven days).
2. Once you start taking the pill, it is effective straight away as a contraceptive.
3. A condom is 100% effective.
4. Massage oil or Vaseline can be used as a lubricant with condoms.
5. Diarrhoea can cause the pill to be ineffective.
6. Having sex while standing up will prevent pregnancy.
More information on Contraception