Being Down on Yourself
Sometimes we feel bad.
If you find yourself doing these things, or slipping into these bad habits, try to stop – immediately.
- Comparing yourself to everyone and everything around you.
- Putting yourself down all the time.
- Never ever taking a compliment.
- Telling yourself negative things about yourself over and over again.
- Hanging around people who put you down.
- Not letting people get to know you.
- Avoiding giving compliments or doing things for others.
- Trying to be perfect and live up to everybody’s expectations.
- Criticising yourself – telling yourself that you can never do anything right.